or

search
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Latest Version: 2.7
changelog

TOPIC: SOLVED: Joomla 3 - not working in loadposition

Joomla 3 - Spotlight not working in loadposition 30 Oct 2019 04:38 #8181

The load order of the sections is a big problem in Joomla but it's not corrected from release to release. You are right: at least we have a way around.
best essay writing service
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Joomla 3 - Spotlight not working in loadposition 11 Mar 2015 14:12 #7509

• dig814
  • Secret Agent
  • Thank you received: 140
Thanks for sharing this tip. I used it to fix a customers website. Joomla must have somehow altered the load order of the head section in the new release. At least we have a way around it.

Thanks
Dan

Joomla 3 - Spotlight not working in loadposition 20 Feb 2015 08:31 #7479

Well after some troubleshooting I fount that the "/modules/mod_ppc_simple_spotlight/assets/js/jquery.cycle.all.js" script, when the module is inside article, was loaded before other Joomla 3 scripts so it was in a away overridden.
After a manual insertion of the path in the index.php, just before "<"/head">" tag it worked fine.
I hope this will help others or just suggest a better solution!

SOLVED: Joomla 3 - not working in loadposition 20 Feb 2015 02:41 #7476

Hi
I am using a lot this really flexible module and worked perfect in the past all times.
Recently I had to use it inside an article with the {loadposition xxx} feature of Joomla but it was not working. Images was stacked one above the other.
Tried also the nonumber modules anywhere but the same problem.
The problem is created ONLY in Joomla 3.x.x (tested in a clean 3.3.6 installation) and ONLY inside articles.. It works fine in a module position.
Same settings with same spotlight version in a clean Joomla 2.5.28 NO problem.
If you firebug the module inside the article you can see that is not loading any script.
Can you please inform us if you intent to take a look on this? Does Simple Spotlight pro has the same problem?
Thank you
Last Edit: 11 Mar 2015 14:15 by dig814.
Moderators: dig814

Explore

Your cart is empty.